1. The less electric current, the lower power consumption and consequently the less temperature rise.
2. Operating current refers to the current value when the fan starts operating around one minute and the fan speed stays stable.
1. Rated voltage refers to the normal specific voltage written on the fan approval sheet.
2. Operating voltage refers to the voltage allowable on the fan approval sheet. Use the fan within the operating voltage.
3. Starting voltage refers to the lowest running voltage required for the fan.
1. Input power is measured under the rated voltage. P = IV =I x IR
2. Actual current used times voltage supplied equals to the power consumption. Its unit is W.